November-December 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Winner & Top 3: wk of October 13th - 19th

Hey there Crafty Peeps ...
Another week come and gone! Thank you all so much for playing  along with us at Through the Craft Room Door last week. So many gorgeous creations to look at and enjoy!

Just a reminder that November is chock full of great stuff. In addition to the release of the magazine, we are also celebrating my one year as owner of TTCRD after taking over from Colleen! There is much fun to be had so make sure you are following the blog to get details as they are posted!

A round of applause for our awesome sponsor "The Paper Shelter" who is giving away a $10 Gift Card to the store.



Please stop by the shop and check out their great selection of digital stamps and papers

Please note that the Winner and Top 3 picks are selected from nominations by the Design Team here at Through the Craft Room Door.

And the winner this week is the choice of two of the DT here
No. 153 Linda Simpson



Willeke says: I just love what Linda made with an old clock .. it is such a beautiful creation !!!

Cicci says: A stunning project! So many details that makes her creation so interesting -Beautiful!!

Congratulations Linda ...
Please contact Deonna at TTCRDCoordinator@gmail.com no later than Monday 10-26-15 to claim your prize and Guest DT spot!

This week's top 3 picks, in no particular order

Theresa Pace
My pick is No. 102. Ginny
I love those crazy birds. they are hilarious and make me smile. This card has been well executed



Stacey Stribos
This card grabbed my attention with the contrast of the blue and white and those beautiful die cuts and of course the perfect bow! Love it! 



Asmah Zainal Abidin
I like No. 89 Vintage Handmade: Dream catcher Birthday Card by Branka. 
Beautiful background and such artistic handwriting.




Ladies, Congratulations!
Your cards will be published in the November-December edition of Through the Craft Room Door Magazine for a chance at a $5.00 gift card to a store of choice and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar!

To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent! 


6 comments:

  1. Thank you Theresa! I am so tickled that you chose my card to highlight! When I scroll down and suddenly recognise my own card there - the smile that spreads across my face and the feeling of delight makes my day!! Thank you for your comments!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you have made my day! Thank you ladies for picking my project as the winner. I have emailed Deonna.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see my card in your Top 3 selections. What an honor. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for sharing this beutiful creation here at TTCRD
    Hugs and Congratulations to you all
    cicci DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited and honored to see my card in the top 3! Thank you so much ladies! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate that you have taken time to leave us a comment!