November-December 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE

Click here for the Blog Hop

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Winner & Top 3 Picks for the week of June 9, 2015

Hello Everyone!
 It's that time again to announce our winner and top 3 picks for the week of June 9, 2015 sponsored by Frantic Stamper!
Please stop by their store and check out all the cool goodies they offer!
 Without further delay, the winner of a Sponsor die of choice and Guest Designer slot is
Maybe I just needed something bright and cheerful after this last week and this card was right there waiting me! Love the happy bright colors, that cheeky little Sun and the bit of peek-a-boo texture.



Congratulations Cathymac, please contact me at ttcrd1@gmail.com by 6-22-15 to claim your prize and Guest Designer spot at TTCRD!

This week's top 3 picks in no particular order are


Sandra
My favorite this week, # 21 Caz.
Beautiful card, love the monochrome color, gorgeous coloring and I love the shaped easel card!!



Asmah
I love #68 Marriane. The use of nautical elements create exciting sailing mode and I love seeing Forever Friends are having fun and unity in that little dinghy.



Deonna
My favorite this week is #132 Ellapu! I just love all of the fine details of this journal page. Gorgeous!



 Ladies, Congratulations!
Your cards will be published in the next edition of Through the Craft Room Door Magazine for another chance at a $5.00 gift card to a store of choice and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar!

To those of you who continue to play along with us every week I have to say that in my ignorance, I really thought that hand picking the winner of these challenges would get easier, but I have to humbly admit that you all rock and make it wonderfully difficult!

Thanks for continuing to play along with us!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Asmah I am so glad you liked my nautical card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my journal pages as a favorite x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate that you have taken time to leave us a comment!