September-October 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Winner & Top 3 for March 31st

Good morning everyone and welcome to another glorious day!
I hope everyone is having a great week!

Real quick reminder that April 15th is the dead line for entries for the color challenge at TTCRD.
Click HERE for more information

I like to give a great big Thank you to our Sponsor "Decosse's Dynamite Doodles" 


She has some great digital images, please check out her WEBSITE for more great choices!

Now on to our Winner and Top 3 Picks for the week of March 31st - April 6th!

This prize this week is this awesome digital pack which was used by the Design Team


And the Winner is .... 

This card has such a great feel to it. Spontaneity comes to mind. It just makes me feel happy to look at it.

Congratulations Karen!
Please contact me at TTCRD1@gmail.com by 4-13-15 to make arrangements to get your prize and your Guest Designer Spot!


Top 3 picks in no particular order is

Sandra - My favorite for this week, #144-Carla Suto
Gorgeous image and such beautiful coloring!

 

Deonna - My Favorite this week is #160Ellapu
Gorgeous Textures and details.


Cara - My Favorite this week is #51 Crafty Milka
I just love the simple elegance of this card.



Congratulations to all four of our winners. Your cards and projects will be published in the next edition of Through the Craft Room Door scheduled for release on May 4th.
Don't forget to grab your badges from the side bar.

Once again, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who played along with us this past week. I have to say that I can certainly understand by people use Random.org to pick their winners. We get so many wonderful cards and projects it is a struggle to single out just a couple of them.
Enjoy the rest of your week!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for choosing my card to TOP! I am very honored. :-D Congratulations to everyone. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies! I'm inspired!
    Hugs xx
    Asmah {TTCRD DT}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Karen on your win! I hope you like your prize. Congrats to the top picks as well! They are all such lovely creations.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate that you have taken time to leave us a comment but due to an unprecendented amount of spam we have been receiving, we now moderate all comments