September-October 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Winner & Top 3 for February 17th

Good morning! I trust your week is going well and you have lots of good things coming your way!

It's that time again to announce our winner and top 3 picks for the
Week of February 17th - 23rd sponsored by

    



Janny is the winner this week of the $15.00 gift certificate and a Guest DT spot for a later date with this awesome Christmas card. 
I kept coming back to this one over and over again. Not only do I just love the non traditional colors used for this sweet little card, but that fat little bird make me happy to look at! 




Janny, please contact me at ttcrd1@gmail.com by March 2nd to claim your prize and GDT spot!


This week's top 3 picks in no particular order are

Check out this awesome card from Beebeebabs. I love the overall layout but that sweet peek-a-boo image and paper pieced top really caught my fancy.  





Altered Art fascinates me, simply because I see people take ordinary items, that we all ignore on a daily basis, and turn them in works of beauty.
This altered notebook from Son-Ja is just gorgeous and would certainly entice me to stop using sticky notes for everything!



I am sure many of you out there are sick and tired of the cold and snow (sooo much snow!) but I just adore the simplicity of this card from Terry Quinn. The sweet image of the little girl holding her kitty just grabbed my heart and reeled me in. Probably because it reminds me so much of my own daughter with her kitty when she was small.
Ah well, good memories! I also think her coloring is so cheerful and I love her little cold pink cheeks!



Ladies, Congratulations!
Your cards will be published in the March/April Edition of Through the Craft Room Door Magazine for another chance at a $5.00 gift card to a store of choice and don't forget to grab your badges from the sidebar!

To all of those people who continue to play along with us every week, Thank you!
We all enjoy looking at your cards and projects.
The talent out there never ceases to amaze us.


Cara

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking me as one of the Top 3s!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy and thanks so much for picking my card and for the very generous prize. Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks... I`m very hapoy and proud that you chose my Book..
    hugs
    Son Ja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate that you have taken time to leave us a comment but due to an unprecendented amount of spam we have been receiving, we now moderate all comments